Principal User Experience Designer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Deliver end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for Honeywell Human Resources and Corporate Communications, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Human Resources services across the employee lifecycle are fast, easy and intuitive. You will work closely with leaders, influencing and defining experience flight paths across channels.
Create design strategies, advanced design concepts and deliver right and fast experiences.
Collaborate with others in an interdisciplinary forum to create the framework and best practices for a world-class design studio.
Challenge others with provocative, forward-looking questions while delivering near-term solutions.
||Leading UX, Influencing Stakeholders
||End-to-End Experience Design
||User Needs Research
||Strategy & User Stories Definition
||Coaching and Development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Significant user experience and service design leadership experience
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio, demonstrating experience in multiple channels and the design process you facilitated to get there.
- Bachelor's degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Proficient in user experience competencies, including user experience leadership, user needs research, usability evaluation, prototyping, interaction design, visual design and information architecture.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, and forecasting, digital strategy for Software as a Service, and Design Thinking.
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a Waterfall and/or Agile environment.
Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3313
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.