: Procurement, Tech knowledge on Electronics skill and electronics products , SAP knowledge, E – Auction knowledge , negotiation skill.
Location : Bangalore
Key duties/responsibilities of Sr. Procurement: Indirect Sourcing of NPI/Capex Parts include:
• Process Purchase requests from business users utilizing the catalog ordering system
• Process Purchase request for NPI/Capex, with Best Price & Best Lead time.
• Review all open PR / PO and track the ordering process
• Track the deliveries with suppliers to improve the on-time delivery
• Interface with stake holders (User, EXIM / Logistics / stores) to ensure clearance of goods at customs and delivery to requestor
• Resolve any discrepancies w.r.t. PO / invoice etc. within agreed schedules
• Ensure the ordering process PR-PO, Order To Delivery (OTD) remains within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics
• Read and interpret specifications and part prints.
• Support Quality team in monitoring supplier quality requirements and track improvements, if any, to be implemented by suppliers.
• Own up projects, from the conceptualization stage to completion, which entail modifications and/or augmentation of various facilities by engaging architects, general contractors and project management consultants.
• Apply 6-sigma principles and Honeywell Operating System (HOS) guidelines in day to day work
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
The role bearer is also responsible for:
• Predicting and analyzing trends of the industry, market dynamics and new product/technology/service introductions
• Anticipating, alerting and advising the user communities of a potential vendor lock-in, that is the inability of the user community to un-subscribe/ un-plug/ ramp-down a service or a product, which is currently in use.
• Contributing towards business continuity planning (BCP)
• Developing plans to address vendor lock-in situations which might potentially come up in future.
• Conducting time to time comprehensive risk analysis
• Negotiations and P2P Cycle (Procurement to Pay Cycle) activities, which include:
o Developing negotiation strategies for sole source procurement i.e. negotiating in a scenario, where there is only one supplier in the market for a particular requirement.
o Comprehending Operations/ Facilities requirements, sourcing/ developing vendors and conducting negotiations for the said cluster that comprises of primarily the following categories- facility management, security, Civil works, fabrication works, electrical works, carpentry, plumbing, interiors, STP, BMS, Fire hydrants etc.
o End to end responsibility to conduct RFQs (Requests for Quotation) and RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
o Conducting competitive bidding; E-auctions (reverse, forward, Dutch etc.) for high value procurement
o Establishing and maintaining relationships with the stakeholder community for an effective implementation of the P2P process and policy enforcement across businesses