Customer Service Representative-Level 1
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
||Deliver Forecast Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- A knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
- Good team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to learn quickly
- Experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD11070
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.