Intern Project Engineering
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
This Intern Project Engineering position is responsible to support engineering projects such as product design/development for aircraft heat exchangers components, will work within a team environment to solve programmatic, technical, manufacturing, test and field issues from our product line, our intern will be able to learn about project management methodology and support programmatic deliverables within engineering projects.
||Product Design/ Development
You must have:
Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Mechatronics or relevant)
- Experience in school or extracurricular leadership roles
- Provide clear and concise communication
- Passion for engineering, technology, aerospace
- Follow specific action plans
- Ability to handle multitask projects
- Experience using MS Office suite
- Discipline to document work, lessons learned, results.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD11182
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Calle del Oro S/N, Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.