Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will assist the integrated program team to develop program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or more site locations.
Develop and refine your program analyzing skills in an integrated program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
Enable Leaders to make informed decisions through the use of metrics and reports to improve the program performance and customer satisfaction.
Support program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's programs.
||Prepare and publish metrics and reports
||Track budget and program financial data
||Maintain schedule and track milestones
||Analyze program performance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be seeking a Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field from an accredited University
- Expected graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix work environment.
- User experience of SAP system.
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc
- Experience with financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management.
- Experience in usage of Earned Value Metrics, Estimate at completion growth and Milestone Fidelity
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Job ID: HRD13293
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.