Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Responsible for purchasing a wide variety of supplies and services that are often complex in nature.
Supplies and services are purchased at the lowest possible price consistent with required quality and/or delivery schedules, in accordance with applicable Government and corporate regulations.
Manage and maintain inventory levels per company goals.
Performs price/cost analysis as appropriate.
Continuous improvement on Metrics such as Cost, On Time To Request, Days Late to Place Requisitions, Inventory, and Pricing goals.
Meets all Compliance and Quality Procurement Procedures and Guidelines.
Develops and maintains effective business relationships with customers and vendors.
Performs and complies with Buyer Standard Work.
||Assist in production plan execution
||Execute rapid-problem solving processes
||Execute change process
||Execute the escalation process
YOU MUST HAVE
- Working towards a degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English and Spanish
- Expected graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook) and ability to learn other software programs
- Some knowledge of lean, six sigma tools and problem solving methodology
- Possesses and applies a detailed knowledge of purchasing concepts, practices, procedures and regulations, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation and Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Detailed knowledge of market trends and supply sources required. Price/cost analysis skills.
- Demonstrated technical/functional knowledge.
- Must be energetic, highly motivated with a positive attitude and dedication to support different/several customers with minimal supervision under challenging conditions.
- Lead-time and Negotiation skills.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Job ID: HRD13294
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.