Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers end-to-end tool and process support and training to Program Mangers, PP&C, and program teams. You will be the primary point of contact for problems, issues, and training related to SAP Project Systems, Accolade, and internally developed business tools in use by the Aero PMO organization. Additionally you will participate in the scope definition and develop of internal business tools created within the AeroPMO OpEx organization.
Create simply, visually appealing, and easy to follow application documentation
Strategically drive the creation of next generation business application which offer an intuitive user experience
Take an exciting human-centered approach to end user customer support
||application support / documentation
||end user support / interaction
||updates/presentations on progress/status to management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be in the pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: Business, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Must be a US Citizen only. No Dual Citizenship.
- Must possess fluent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Expected graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with remote, large, and diverse teams in a matrix environment.
- Willingness to comply with and operate within a structured Management Operating System while identifying and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Project/program management experience is a plus.
- Experience and skill using Microsoft Office tools including MS Project, Excel, and Access. Excel skills must include functions, pivots, graphs, macros. MS Project skills should include schedule creation/maintenance, and critical path identification and analysis.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Job ID: HRD13301
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.