Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with strong employee engagement and environment that fosters continuous improvement. You will provide leadership and oversight to the HSE functions, activities and performance for P3 Sites in Canada establishing strong working relationships with site leadership team and the employees. You will report directly to the HSE Director. You will be a key leader for P3 managing sustainable health, safety and environment programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes. You will ensure the business keeps in front of leading practices in health, safety and environment standards.
Integrate, monitor, and support Health, Safety and environment programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations
Incorporate continuous improvement using Honeywell's Health, Safety and environment initiatives through Honeywell's Operating System activities
Provide consultation and proactive integration of HSE initiatives across the P3 sites, keeping the sites on leading edge on safety awareness
YOU MUST HAVE
• Post Secondary- Bachelors degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, or related field.
• ISO1400 LEAD Auditor training/certification.
• Significant experience in HSE, ideally in multiple industries, including at least one of the following: Manufacturing (Heavy), Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Government.
• Canadian Environmental Regulatory experience.
• Experience supporting multiple sites.
• Multi-jurisdictional experience- Environmental (Federal, provincial and municipal.)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
• Record of progressive HS&E experience
• Proficient knowledge of computer skills
• Lean/six sigma experience
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req127221
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 3490 Gardner Court Suite 300, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K4 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.