Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• 3 to 5 years of development experience using C++, OOPS, Data Structures
• Knowledge of Linux OS (CentOS or RHEL). Solaris OS would be an added advantage.
• Proficient knowledge on Database Programming i.e. MYSQL/MariaDB
• Exception handling, Logging, Multithreading
• Understanding of XML, Interface programming
• Excellent exposure in designing applications using UML/Enterprise Architect
• Hand on with one or more scripting languages like Ruby/Python Scripting
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Strong debugging skills
• Should have the thorough knowledge on SDLC - Waterfall, Iterative, Scrum
• Should be a result oriented team player who contributes technically to the team while be able to effectively multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
• Should Actively perform – Requirements/Design/Code reviews
• Knowledge of testing (White, Black, Integration) would be an added advantage
• Able to work in an independent manner
||Requirements & Architecture Definition
• Should be a Computer Science Engineering or MCA Graduate with at least 3 to 5years of prior experience
Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: req130390
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.