Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within the Honeywell Home and Building Technologies organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
||Verification and Validation
||Certification of software
||Model based development system design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD23503
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.