Team Lead - Dipping
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Please Note: The shifts will be rotating. The hours will be either 7 am to 7pm OR 7pm to 7am.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide Leadership for production in assigned area and to relieve production employee during an absence or vacation. The Team Leader will also train and assist team members as needed.
The Team Leader will directly lead five (5) to Ten (10) team members in production of approximately 700 to 1,500 pairs of gloves per shift. The position has a direct impact on production efficiency, quality, safety and production capacity at Clover.
||Operate assigned equipment
||Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
||Comply with all safety rules
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
· Demonstrated leadership ability in a manufacturing plant
· Ability to maintain control and perspective at all times
· Good analytical skills
· Experience in Manufacturing
· Rubber Glove manufacturing experience
· Lean Manufacturing experience
· ISO9000 experience
· Must be detailed oriented
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
· Basic reading/writing and math skills for following procedures, reporting production.
· Maintains good safety and attendance record in accordance to Plant policies.
· Performs all job duties in conjunction with Plant established quality system.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29484
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1150 Jackson Heights, PO Box 39, Clover, SC 29710 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.