APAC HCP Solution Director
You will provide leadership for a variety of product, process and system development programs across customer platforms. You will be responsible for programs including technical, financial and organizational elements. You will interface with technical managers, product line engineers and the integrated supply chain as well as support functions. You will be responsible for close interaction and support of strategic business initiatives including proposal development, strategic planning and customer support and product development. You will be accountable for revenue growth, margin expansion, cost control and time-to-market commitments. You will achieve breakthrough improvements in program performance through development and deployment of cost effective and proactive processes.
Analyze program management processes and leading site-wide improvement teams
Strengthen Integrated Product Delivery and Support (IPDS) deployment, audit and improvement of the quality of monthly program reviews and metrics
Conduct independent program reviews and sponsoring the development and deployment of common program management tools.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree engineering or business.
- Significant years of program management experience.
- Significant leadership experience.
- Strategic leadership.
- Effectively working in a matrixed organization structure.
- Ensurance of customer satisfaction (quality, reliability, etc)
- Breadth of experience across multiple programs, products and customers to determine appropriate customer requirements
- Knowledge of the regulatory and quality requirements for industry and customers.
- Intense cross functional and matrixed influence skills.
- MBA preferred.
- Job ID: HRD32674
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 17 Changi Business Park Central 1, U01-01/09, #02-01/09, #03-01/09, #04-01/09 & #05-01/05, Singapore, SG 486073 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.