Sr IT Auditor
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
** Greater Phoenix Area Affordable Housing – Low Traffic – Great Schools – Lakes/Mountains**
This is an exciting Leadership Development Program opportunity for a Technology Audit Senior Associate who will work within Honeywell's IT, Engineering and Finance groups. The candidate will lead pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across Honeywell's diversified operations globally.
This includes, but is not limited to, project risk identification/mitigations for ERP implementations, infrastructure components, security, acquisition IT integrations, critical IT and engineering application reviews and also building strong relationships with technology leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver audit solutions.
Execute on Technology Audit Strategy/Planning/Execution.
Creative thinking skills to help identify root causes and propose alternative solutions.
Develop strong relationship with leadership and internal customers.
||Risk identification and mitigation
||Independent Audit reviews
||Execution of annual audit plans
||Metrics and dashboard reporting
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer Science, Accounting, or other IT related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within IT Audit or IT
- Require any one or more of the following certifications: CPA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, CISM, PMP
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
- Recent Big 4 audit experience preferred
- Prefer dual majors in accounting and computer science/ management information systems
- Experience in installing and managing virtualized platforms like VCE vblock/ Vmware in cloud architecture
- SAP audit experience
- Firewall/ networking architecture, management or audit experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proactive leader with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business
- Knowledge and experience in business and IT controls; creative and innovative; able to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups and work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Works independently and easily adapts to change
- Proven experience in a variety of IT or engineering infrastructure and application technologies
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD34198
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.