Applications Development Analyst
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Position: Senior engineer.
Qualification: BE Mechanical Engineering preferable.
Experience: 4-7 Years
- Primary responsibility to provide technical support on CAD softwares mainly Pro/ENGINEER and AutoCAD and Windchill PDMLink CAD data management software
- Create and deploy CAD tools for end users
- Experience working in geographically diverse environments.
- Manage the existing customization of Pro/ENGINEER application
- AutoCAD customization – VBA & Autolisp
- Skill supporting end users on Mentor
|| Primary responsibility to provide technical support on CAD softwares
||Create and deploy CAD tools for end users
||Experience working in geographically diverse environments
||Manage the existing customization of Pro/ENGINEER application
|| AutoCAD customization – VBA & Autolisp
- Strong technical support for CAD Application software Pro/ENGINEER or Creo and Windchill PDMLink CAD data management software.
- Basic programming knowledge in C
- Exposure to Pro/ENGINEER customization using Pro/TOOLKIT
- Training end users on new enhancements in CAD applications.
- Basic web page development
- Exposure to Six Sigma methodology / statistical methods.
- Excellent implementation skills (taking programmes from concept to production)
- Excellent co-ordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis
- Excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Positive and enthusiastic and looking for new challenges
- Strong team player
- Goal orientated, results driven
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD39175
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.