Productivity Products CIO/Business Partner
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead IT strategy and assure effective IT delivery for Safety & Productivity Solutions-Commercial Excellence, Marketing, & Sales organizations within Honeywell. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the business leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT process and developing IT team capabilities.
Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability
Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
||Recommend IT solution roadmaps
||Set local IT priorities
||Develop business' IT strategy
||Manage expenses to IT Annual Operating Plan
||Provide IT updates to business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Previous CIO experience preferred
- Significant years of experience in an IT Business Partner role
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business
- Administration highly preferred Strong communication, influencing, and change management skills
- Deep understanding of technology practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity, ensuring messages are understood across diverse, global teams
- Drives "right and fast" results in a matrixed environment
- Ability to translate new technology into business value
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Mentor and guide peers on emerging technologies
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding on deliverables and time frames
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD39849
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.