Inspector - Level 3
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will need to be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Be part of the Quality Control team that provides their expertise and ensures that the customer receives products that meet their expectations
Drive continuous improvements in support of Honeywell Quality Control Inspection and Honeywell Operating System
Recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction
||Improve quality practices
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Aerospace Overview | Products
- Job ID: HRD41152
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.