Sr Automation Application Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell Intelligrated organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
||Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Automation
- Automated distributions Systems
- Solid Experience programming PLC´s, HMI platforms, C and C++
- Fully understand the product lifecycle and seek means to reduce cost of the product and processes.
- Some experience in software, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop new technologies and applications for products
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the OEM
- Develop and mentor members and junior engineers in both technical issues and in proper behaviors with internal and external customers.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- Relocation Provided
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD41193
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Av. Eje 5 Norte number 990, Mexico City, CDMX 02230 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.