Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for .
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- Job ID: HRD41213
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.