Commodity Manager - 2 years contract
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. You will have site responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination.
Deliver Productivity and Working Capital Objectives
Ensure Supplier Performance to meet Quality and Delivery Objectives
Effective Supplier Relationship Management
- You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity.
- You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment.
- You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
||Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
||Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
||lign with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Hon
||Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance pr
||Assist in Site Tactical Procurement escalations, reconciliations and reporting as required
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Fluent in English
- up to 5 years experience in procurement or productivity
- Team Leader experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/Business
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, E Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project Management Tools
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Working and/or Leading in Site Team Environments
- Project Management and/or Contract Management Experience
- Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/ Procurement/Contract Management
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req162651
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.