Global Product Marketing Manager - Industrial Fire
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
As the Global Product Marketing Manager - Industrial Fire, you will have Global responsibility for a dedicated Product portfolio as well as ownership of regional marketing and channel programs, developing and delivering ultimate Industrial Fire and Gas System solutions. You will be in the driving seat when it comes down to ensuring flawless execution of the overall Industrial F&G strategic and tactical marketing plans.
You will drive growth and profitability of the Industrial Line of Business:
- Drive Global Industrial Product strategy for assigned portfolio to rapidly grow market penetration.
- Establish clear channel offering including panel, devices, software, integration, etc.
- Implement pricing strategy ensure linked to ccustomer’s next best alternative.
- Define value and selling proposition. Competitor differentiators.
- Drive key NPI projects such as: SafeNet; NotifierNet; Nex Gen development etc.
- Work closely with sales on growth and promotional programs, training opportunities, customer communications.
- Responsible for Voice of the Customer Capturing; Customer requirement definition; Competitive analysis; Opportunity definition; Say-DO Metrics ownership, Study of industry trends etc
- Responsible for creating marketing plans to launch new products. Product launch process owner, working closely with MarCom’s in creating sales tools; market introduction programs; sales & project A&E team training etc.
- Support Business Development activities with sales tools and materials required to target top regional verticals; end users and EPC’s.
- Monthly reporting on financials, completed and planned industrial activities.
- Industrial offering pricing ownership.
||New Product Introduction
||Create Product Roadmaps
||Manage Product Life Cycle
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, automation
- Experience in Marketing or Business
- Be willing to travel 50% of your time
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Experience managing 3rd party product portfolio, pricing policy; including managing vendor relationships and contractual agreements.
- Significant experiences in B2B product marketing
- Some experience in Process Control, Fire Detection systems and applicable rules and regulations (e.g. NFPA72, EN54) and Gas & Flame Detection systems along with applicable rules and regulations (e.g. ATEX)
- A self-motivated, open minded, hard working person with self-learning competence able to work remotely in a global team
- A confident, mature person with the ability to connect and inspire others.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req163652
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.