CI Value Stream Leader, Project Delivery
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a Continuous Improvement team and own a defined value stream to drive process improvement, new and improved IT applications to improve automation and business process transformation through cross-functional resources. Each of these Leaders will be accountable for process improvement in their perspective value stream, working with the perspective Value Stream Executive to understand Annual Operating Plan strategy and priorities and then efficiently execute improvements, managing necessary resources toward successful implementations based on the strategy. Supported by the Continuous Improvement team, the Value Stream Leaders will monitor their success through well-defined metrics and Targets to Improve, and report key progress and successes monthly.
Optimizing the standard processes within the Value Stream
Responsible to prioritize and execute the improvement initiatives in the Value Stream
Support of Executive Level Strategic Improvement objectives
Develop Targets to Improve metrics that will provide visibility to real improvement in efficiencies
||Measure value stream performance
||Manage project delivery improvement
||Lead process and tool improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix work environment
- User experience of Oracle ERP system is helpful
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in usage of Earned value metrics, Estimate at completion growth and Milestone Fidelity.
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD45803
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.