Customer Service Assistant
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
|| Order Processing
||Customer Service call center
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Some experience in the field.
- Advanced English
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience with SAP or another ERP
- An ability to learn quickly
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD46710
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, , San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.