Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell EPMT engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
||Test Product & Failure Analysis
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a similar field
- Experience range 2-5yrs working experience in software industry as QA and/or automation engineers.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and translating customer business requirements and use cases into test cases.
- Set up of test environments, designing test plans, and executing these cases.
- Work with developers to test all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, and regression.
- Collaborate closely and often with internal developers, ITOps & external partners for customer acceptance testing and production support.
- Automating the test cases to perform regression and performance testing.
- Black box and White Box testing.
- Assist with backlog creation, refinement, and prioritization
Competencies and Skills:
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Decision Making abilities and Analytical skills
- Selenium, Jmeter, SOAPUI and Load runner
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Understanding Agile Software Development methodology.
Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD48515
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.