Customer Service Assistant
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Provides support for numerous customers. Initiates and receives direct customer contact on repairs, spare parts orders, and advanced services. Provide administrative support for our customers and management using SAP, MS Office, and phone system. Must possess a thorough understanding of customer requirements for support as well as the customer's priorities
- Take full and complete ownership for all Customer Service Support to provide and maintain customer satisfaction
- .Issuing RMA’s for product failure following the company’s guidelines for warranty/non-warranty repairs
- Work as a team on a call center, group email box and online portal to issue RMAs as accurately and expeditiously as possible
- Answer department 1-800 line for customer inquiries or requests for new repairs and/or orders.
- System search for customer application when part number is not known.Work closely with depots and other departments to ensure repairs and orders are processed in a timely manner
||Prepare Forecast Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Some experience in the field.Business fluent in written and spoken EnglishBasic
- Knowledge of operating in Microsoft Office;
- An ability to learn quickly
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: req176403
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.