Cyber Security Consultant
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
||Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio
||Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
Cyber Security Consultant
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $15.9 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants around the world. Honeywell environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility products, as well as building and process solutions, are at work in homes, buildings, industrial facilities, and public and private facilities around the world.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is part of Automation and Control Solutions (ACS), a $15.9 billion strategic business group of Honeywell. HPS is a global leader that has pioneered process automation control technologies for more than 35 years and helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS has the breadth of resources and experience to execute projects of every size and complexity and serves the needs of customers in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemical and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metal, minerals and mining industries. To learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions, please visit https://www.honeywellprocess.com.
This position is responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
· Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
· Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
· Maintain cyber security certifications
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
· Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
· Requires 50– 85% travel
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree a minimum of 7 years experience in industrial automation network systems engineering
· CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one) – must currently be certified or in the process of certification
· Linux/Windows Security Basics
· 5+ years working with IT Security/Industrial Networking/
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
· CWSP – Certified Wireless Security Professional or similar experience
· Experience with virtualization preferably VMWare
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
· Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
· Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
· LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
· TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
· Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
· Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
· Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
· Result oriented
· Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision
· Open minded- Integrative thinker
· Influences without authority
· Effective communicator
· Customer service orientated
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55814
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Timiryazeva St. 42,EXPO City centre 15b, Almaty, ALA 050057 KAZ
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.