Research & Development Enginee
Honeywell Fluorine Products (FP) brings to the market unique and best in class know how around refrigerants and efficient refrigeration systems operations. We are looking to provide this value and know how to our existing & new customers.
Honeywell FP has a new exciting business offering for our grocery customers. This is a service offering that brings value to customers by leveraging FP refrigeration expertise and Honeywell’s software expertise. The offering leverages Honeywell’s leading position in commercial refrigeration combined with our strong Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) presence, our sentience cloud technology and robust IT infrastructure and represents a game changing opportunity for our business while bringing immense value to our customers.
In order to ensure we give customers the best experience and ensure flawless execution of this business/service offering, we are seeking a dynamic data analyst. The role will be responsible for analyzing data, issue commissioning reports of the customer’s refrigeration systems. This individual will be working with the NA commercial and technology teams to ensure high quality reports are issued, and then ensuring refrigeration system recommendations from Honeywell get appropriately executed by the customer.
We are looking for energetic, skilled person who has knowledge around supermarket refrigeration systems as well as excellent proficiency in computational tools to come join our team to help grow this new venture.
• Coordinate Store Survey/baselining activities with HON field service and technology
• Setup Virtual Store Refrigeration System in Software based on inputs from Store Survey
• Validate and load refrigeration system data in software
• Analyze data and look for areas of improvement in store refrigeration system
• Produce set of commercial refrigeration system recommendations based on data analysis.
• Prepare technical presentations
• Own the refrigeration system data analysis, analyze and document results of refrigerant/control changes in commercial systems.
• Detect and report bugs in software to software developers
• Has a strong commitment towards maintain the safety standards and protocol integral to HITC.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering or related field from a reputed college/university.
• Strong knowledge in classic thermodynamics and heat transfer
• High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office software (excel, power point, word, macro and VBA).
• At least 1 year of commercial / supermarket refrigeration experience with knowledge of controls and equipment.
• Alternatively, 1+ years of working experience with a consultant/engineering/maintenance firm specialized in commercial refrigeration or HVAC systems.
• Academic projects/knowledge can be considered in lieu of professional experience
• Previous experience in the commissioning/maintenance of supermarket and/or commercial refrigeration facilities.
• Executing end to end commercial refrigeration/energy projects from commissioning to execution.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, understanding
• Strong interpersonal and customer-focused skills.